Thursday, August 25, 2011

Product Review: Bumble and Bumble Thickening Spray

Bumble and Bumble at ShopStyle


I've always been a big fan of Bumble and Bumble products. Favorite Thing #33 and a staple in my hair routine has been and probably always will be Bumble and Bumble Prep. I wanted to try and add a little more body to my hair because while flat ironing does a great job a straightening it also flattens my hair. I've heard nothing but amazing things about Bumble and Bumble Thickening spray so I thought I would give it a try. After one use I was really, really disappointed. It made my hair feel like it had a heavy product in it not to mention it didn't have pleasant smell. I gave it to more tries and each time I hated it. Needless to say I will be returning this to Sephora for my money back.

2 comments:

Fitness By Alicia said...

I really love their straightening gel, but have never tried the thickening. That is really disappointing.

Katie said...

That's a bummer. I love Bb products. Have you tried the texturizing creme? I've heard great reviews about it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...