Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 3 - Capri

Today was unusually cold which sucked because we took the ferry over to Capri. It was so cold that I had to buy a sweatshirt. We took the 2 hour ferry ride over to Capri in the morning (have I mentioned how cold it was) and it was a great way to see a different view of the coast. Capri definitely wasn’t my favorite of the places we visited. Even though this isn’t peak tourist season it was packed with people. We had lunch at a place called Villa Verde, which was very good food. The walls were covered with photos of the owner and celebrities. The favorite thing I ate was the fried mozzarella. Excellete!


The pictures from here aren’t nearly as good as the other destinations. As you can tell from my face…I’m not thrilled because I'm freezing!!!!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...