Monday, January 9, 2012

Back to blogging with exciting news...

As I mentioned in a post a few weeks ago, Hubby and I are expecting our first baby. It's been hard to keep it a secret which is why I just stopped blogging all together. Most of the things I would normally blog about now had a baby aspect to it. Well I'm happy to say that now that it's public I can get back to blogging and share some exciting news with all of you. Last week Hubby and I found out that we are...It's very exciting news. The shopping has already begun. There are so many cute things out there for little girls, I need to start having some control. We both can't wait to meet her at the end of May. Since Spring is a crazy time at work for me, Hubby and I are busy getting the house and nursery ready these next couple of months. We started out by picking the bedding.

Skip Hop at ShopStyle

I love the simplicity of this and it's not too overwhelmingly pink. The plan is too paint the walls a light yellow. What do you think? Any other ideas on how to make this an absolutely adorable nursery?

10 comments:

Aliya said...

YAY! I'm so excited we're both having girls!! We definitely need to schedule a play (or pre-baby shopping?!) date in our future! Congrats!!! :)

Shannon Dew said...

Girls are SO much fun and that bedding is ADORABLE!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! The nursery bedding is adorable & I think it will look sweet against the yellow walls.

dinagideon said...

I cannot believe I missed that post. Durn computer issues. ;)

Congratulations to you all! How very wonderful. I cannot wait to keep up with the progress of your pregnancy and the years after...my two (almost three) kids bring me such joy. Really! (Okay, there are irritating moments, too, but they are toddlers. LOL.)

tara said...

so exciting!! congrats!!

Erika Duffey said...

Ahhh!!! Christina!! I was dying to ask but didn't want to be nosy ;). Congrats to you and hubby!!! That is going to be one gorgeous lil lady :)

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I missed the announcement! Congrats!!!

Virginia Belle said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. I love the idea of yellow walls in a nursery. Have fun getting ready :)

Brandy Bruce said...

Congrats! Little girls are fabulous.

Busana Muslim said...

Excellent brief and this article helped me alot. Say thank you I looking for your information Thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...