Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Maternity Pants

I've found my biggest struggle with clothes during this pregnancy has been finding pants that fit and look cute. After buying, trying on and returning, I've come up with a list of my favorites that I wanted to share with you.

Leggings
I have LIVED in leggings throughout my pregnancy. They are so comfortable and look super cute this time of year. My two favorite pairs of leggings are Old Navy and GAP. The Old Navy ones (listed first below) have a full belly panel which is nice for support but doesn't look good when you are wearing a white shirt. The GAP ones (listed second below) fit under the belly and are super soft. You can't go wrong with either pair.



Dress Pants

These are a great cropped maternity pant. I originally bought the Rosie Pope Ponte Pant via Gilt Groupe at a great price (can't justify these $168 price tag) and ended up getting a larger second pair for the last part of my pregnancy when Rosie Pope had a ridiculous sale. These are super cute and very comfortable. They remind me of my favorite J.Crew Minnie Pant.


These are a must have for any working pregnant woman. I struggled to find nice dress pants that 1) looked like dress pants and not maternity 2) were comfortable and could adapt to my growing belly and 3) didn't break the bank. They are the GAP Demi Panel Perfect Trouser Pants. A GAP customer favorite and one of mine, these are a must buy (and they are on sale right now). They are really flattering, very comfortable and I think you will be able to wear them through your entire pregnancy.

Jeans


I was very lucky to have one of my favorite pairs of jeans loaned to me so I didn't have to break the bank. The Paige jeans have a "normal" waistband that is adjustable from the inside so it can grow with you as your belly grows. I LOVE these jeans and would highly recommend them. I feel like I'm wearing regular jeans since it doesn't have the wide waistband.


I decided to invest in a pair of nice jeans so I went with my non-pregnancy favorite - Joe's Jeans. The maternity jeans didn't disappoint. They have the wide waistband which normally I haven't like but this one really molds to the belly so it doesn't feel to weird. I had these jeans hemmed for flats and flip flops. It's so hard to judge how big I'm going to get so I went a size bigger. It's a little annoying because the jeans are a little too big but I wasn't about to buy two pairs of these. I'm just going to have to deal.


What are some of your favorites?

2 comments:

Aliya said...

BeMaternity leggings from Target are THE BOMB and I just invested in a pair of black skinnies from Seraphine.com that I'm obsessed with!!

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!
Official Rock Band Bass Drum Pedal Xbox 360 Wii PS3 PS2

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...