Sunday, April 15, 2012

34 weeks...


I can't believe I'm 34 weeks pregnant. Here's a pic from over the weekend. We had a wedding to go to downtown. It was a lot of fun and I'm proud to say I stayed up till past midnight. I'm exhausted today and heading to bed after I post this but it was worth it. We had such a great time! This weeks starts baby prep week. Work is finally slowing down and I'm going to take a day or two off this week to start getting things in order. I hope to post some pictures of the nursery or at least a sneak peek of what we've done. It's crazy to think that she is going to be here in a few weeks.

2 comments:

Grove Gal K said...

I love reading your blog and now that you have posted a photo I am convinced your husband works out at our crossfit gym! Small world!

Shannon Dew said...

You look beautiful! That blue is such a great color on you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...