Monday, May 7, 2012

Maternity Pictures


 My cousin came over this weekend to drop off the amazing piece of art she did for over the baby's crib (stay tuned for a post later this week) and the maternity pictures she took of us.  They turned out AMAZING.  She is so talented and we are so lucky to have to her take these pictures.  I'm having such a hard time deciding which ones I'm going to hang in the nursery.  I ordered one 8x10 already (the large one below) and then I think I might get a canvas print of the hands/heart one.  I can't wait for her to take newborn pictures of our little one.

If you live in the Philly or DC area and are interested in having any types of pictures taken, please email me (christinasfavoritethings@gmail.com) and I'm happy to put you in touch with my cousin.   


 
 

2 comments:

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

Aww, your pics turned out SO beautiful! I wish I had gotten maternity shots done. Years ago I had never even thought of it. Such a gorgeous keepsake for your little one to have!

Darci White said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm SO EXCITED for you --- lots of fun ahead, my dear! : )

I hope you're feeling well and getting as much rest as you can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...