Monday, August 13, 2012

Organization Monday - Kitchen Command Center

I consider myself a very organized person but there are a few areas in my house that could definitely use some organization.  One big area is the kitchen clutter.  All the extra paper and "things to take care of" end up on the kitchen counter.  I wanted to find a way to keep it clutter free and organized.  Thanks to Pinterest I have found a way to organize the mail and paper clutter.  This Pinterest post was my inspiration.
This is how it turned out.  I found the file bin at Target and the calendar is just a print out from Word templates.  I'm so pleased with how it turned out.
Hubby, Ella and myself all have a folder.  Everything is so organized and now I have counter space back!!
Remember if you want to follow me on Pinterest go here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...