Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thrifty Thursday - Ebates and Diapers.com


I am constantly blogging about my love of Ebates and now that I'm a mom and have less time to shop at stores...I've been online shopping a ton...especially at Diapers.com.  Here's why I love this pairing for online shopping.

I participate in Pampers Gifts to Grow program and when I accumulate enough points I get a $5 off coupon for Diapers.com to use on any Pampers product.  Plus I can use manufacturer coupons (usually another $1-3 off) and I get Family Reward points that will ultimately end up in $$ off a future Diapers.com purchase.  All that combined with up to 4% cash back from Ebates = a very happy mommy who got to shop conveniently from home and saved money!

For those of you new to the blog or don't know about Ebates - it's by far the easiest way to earn FREE money by shopping online.  All you have to do is go to Ebates.com, sign up/log in, search for the store you plan on shopping at, click the link and voila you are taken there and all you have to do is shop.  Each store has corresponding percentage of cash back.  Just watch the money add up (especially around the holidays).  Every quarter Ebates will send you a check and all you have to to is cash it.  I definitely recommend signing up...you get $5 for just signing up.  Click here to get started.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...