Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall Must Haves with OOTD

After posting my Fall Must Haves, I wanted to share with you how I incorporate them into my daily wardrobe.  Here are three OOTD that showcase almost all my "must haves".  What are some of your favorite fall looks?
This is one of my favorite fall looks. It's comfy and perfect for the office or hanging out on the weekends.  
Sweater: J.Crew Factory (similar here)
Shirt: J.Crew
Shoes: Target Merona flats (similar here)
Jewelry:  J.Crew Factory earrings, Michael Kors watch, South Moon Under/Stella and Dot combo necklace
 I love the colors of this dress! 
Dress: Banana Republic Factory (I wish they had an online factory store like J.Crew)
Boots: Audrey Brooke via DSW 
Loving these nude pumps from Target.
Sweater: Banana Republic (similar here)
Shirt: Anthropologie (similar here)
Pants: LOFT trouser jeans (similar here)
Shoes: Target Merona pumps



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...