Here's a look at my morning and evening regime.
- All starts with the Redefine Regimen which helps minimize the appearance of pores and lines while helping improve firmness.
- I start by cleansing with Daily Cleansing Mask then make sure I've gotten all the mask off with the Pore Minimizing Toner.
- Some days I add the Microdermabrasion Paste. This was the second product I fell in love with after trying some of the samples. It's a gentle scrub but still refreshes my skin's texture.
- Then comes the first product that sold me on the line, the Multi-Function Eye Cream.
- And to finish it up the Triple Defense Treatment cream with has SPF 30 (a must). This moisturizer is lightweight enough that I don't feel greasy but also gives me the moisture my skin needs.
- First I start with the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes to get off the mascara and make up.
- Then it I go back to the Rodan and Fields Redefine Regimen...Cleansing Mask, Pore Minimizing Toner and Multi-Function Eye Cream.
- I put just a few drops of Skinmedia Retinol 0.5 all over my face but avoiding the eyes.
- Finish it off with Rodan and Fields Restorative Cream.
I'm not as good about the evening routine as I am with the morning. Sometimes I'm just too tired. I definitely can see a difference. I don't recommend using retinol unless you consult your doctor. I'm slowly working my way up...I started with 0.25. Interested in the Rodan and Fields products? Feel free to reach out to my friend Lauren for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org.