Friday, June 2, 2017

Amazon Subscribe and Save = Life Saver


I can't live without Amazon....packages arrive from them almost everyday other day.  As a working mom it really is a life saver because Amazon really has everything.  One of the things that I can't live without is Amazon Subscribe and Save.  You basically set up regularly scheduled deliveries on products you use on daily basis.  Sometimes you items in bulk (think Costco, Sams Club) and sometimes you get just a one off...all depends on the subscription.  My Subscribe and Save items range from diapers and toothpaste to garbage bags, cleaning products and paper plates.

Its so easy to do...just chose from thousands of products in the Subscribe and Save store, select your delivery frequency and create your subscription.  The prices are always better in Subscribe and Save and I've found 75% off the time its cheaper than Costco.

There's no commitment.  Amazon will send you an email once a month to review your items and you can chose to delay a shipment.  You can also cancel at anytime.  I've cancelled a lot of item...especially diapers and the baby stuff as my kids get bigger.

Here's a peek at my June Amazon Subscribe and Save items.  I'll start featuring them on a monthly basis to give you some ideas on products and ways you can save money.



    
   photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...