Thursday, June 15, 2017

NEED A LOOK: Rehearsal Dinner

If you follow Christina's Favorite Things on Facebook then you know I was on the hunt for a look for a wedding I have this month.  So happy with the look I came up with...thanks in part to you guys!  I completely forgot that I also need a look for the rehearsal dinner because my husband is in the wedding.  For this look I think I want to go with a simple dress (since the wedding look is a fun print) but dress it up with fun jewelry.  Here are some of the dresses that I'm thinking about...what do you think???  
(**Note: I'd get the top Leith dress in navy and the top right dress in teal.**)

So the idea is I'd pair one of the above dresses with one of these pieces of fun jewelry.  I would only do a fun necklace or earrings not both and depends on the dress.  Which are your favorites???


(**Note: I'd get the bottom right earrings in bright purple**) 
And to avoid having to also buy a new pair of shoes, I'm trying to finish the look off with my favorite new Steve Madden Ava shoes.  (**Note: I own them in tan**)


Don't like anything here...would love other suggestions.  Just leave a comment or reach out to me!  
 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...