Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Trunk Club Box Reveal #2

Another great box from Trunk Club.  I liked most of the things that came.  Let's start with the tops and dresses that I liked.

First is this fabulous Madewell sweater.  I love the sleeves on this one...they don't have too much of a bell but still gives it a little something.  It's not to scratchy and I like that its not too long.  I don't have anything this color in my closet and I think I can definitely dress it up with a fun necklace.  The price isn't bad either at $79.50.  Definitely a contender to keep.

Next is this popular Gibson stripe tie sleeve sweatshirt.  Love the stripe, love the cuff and the fit is great!  I really, really like it but I technically don't need it.  I'm thinking about all the ways I can style it though...for work with my favorite Sloan pants and cute flats or a casual weekend outing with a cute vest for a pop of color.  It's a contender for sure.  

 I absolutely LOVE this shift dress from Eliza J.  It's a super pretty hunter green color...perfect for the holidays.  I love the sleeve detail and the back cut out.  I really don't NEED another dress but this one is sooo cute and I don't have anything like it in my closet.  Should I keep it?

I was pretty close to being 100% with all the tops/dresses in this box except for this one.

I can't find a link for this Caslon ruffle sleeve dress but just believe me when I say it doesn't work.  The material is pretty scratchy...I hated the color and the fit.  Overall this didn't work.


On the shoe front she sent me two options...

 I really liked these Kinslee ones from Cole Haan...very unique toe and I don't have suede ones which I liked.  Unfortunately they were too small and the heel was a bit to short for me.  I'm 5'1" and I really like a tall heel when I wear them.  Such a bummer they didn't work out!

Second pair were these Cole Haan nude flats.  I'm in the market for a new nude/camel colored flat but this just didn't work for me.  They are comfortable but I wasn't a fan of this style or color.


From a jewelry standpoint, I asked for some fun earrings to dress up my outfits and these are what she sent me.  Left to right - Nadri, BaubleBar tassel, Treasure & Bond.  They are all very nice earrings but I was looking for something with more color.

Ok so I need your help...should I keep the Madewell sweater, Gibson sweatshirt or Eliza J dress???


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...