Friday, October 27, 2017

Five Friday Favorites #11

 #1 - Kut from the Kloth Donna Jeans


These Kut from the Kloth jeans have been a Christina's Favorite Thing bestseller for two weeks in a  row.  Very comfortable skinny jeans...perfect ankle fit.  Come in petite and they are the perfect length for my 5'1" frame.  Currently on sale right now.  Highly recommend.  I'd size down though...my usual side was a little too big.

#2 - Stella & Dot Celestial Necklace 


I've been wearing this celestial necklace in gold almost all week.  It's the perfect delicate necklace to give you just a little something around the neck.  I love how dainty it is...works if paired with another necklace like Wishing one and/or Engraveable bar or you can just wear it on its own.  Highly recommend.

#3 - Jamberry Color Cure 
I didn't have time to get a manicure/pedicure before we left for vacation but thankfully I had my Jamberry ColorCure set so I was able to give myself a mini mani/pedi right at home after I put the minis to bed.  I'll be honest it's definitely not as good as going to the salon but I think I did a pretty good job.  We'll see how it holds up being in and out of the water in Hawaii.  I have a couple of ColorCure colors to try but the one I chose for this trip was TurtleDove.  Love a good gray color this time of year!

#4 - Stella & Dot Arm Party 


I LOVE stacking my bracelets and now is the perfect time to get a few new pieces because Stella is offering buy two get one 50% off of all their bracelets.  I ordered these three...can't wait to review them for you - Open Druzy, Wisten cuff and Pave.

#5 - Vince Camuto Francia Booties




I love these booties so much I have them in two colors.  I've been wearing them ALL. THE. TIME.  If you are in need of a pair, I highly recommend these.  Super comfortable and they are on sale now!

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...