Sunday, December 10, 2017

Holiday Gift Ideas - Under $40 for Her

Here are some of my favorite gifts for her all under $40.  Check them out.


#1 - BP Sweater - I absolutely love this sweater.  It's PERFECT everyday sweater and comes in a variety of colors.  And you can't beat the $39 price.  Highly recommend.  True to size. 


#2 - Pom Pom Hat - You can't go wrong with a fun pom pom hat and this one is sure to be a gift winner.  The navy and white stripe pattern is perfect with just the right size pom pom sitting on the top.  I actually find myself just wearing this in the house too.



#3 - Rose Gift Set - Love, love. love this gift set.  The most beautiful pink stud earrings paired with a super cute rose pouf.  You can give them together or split them up as two separate gifts.  You end up saving almost $10 with them paired together.  This has been a popular gift item among Christina's Favorite Things reader.  It's a definite winner.


#4 - Knot Bracelet - This is a classic knot bracelet and the perfect gift for any special lady on your wish list.  Comes in silver and gold.  Can be worn on its on or stacked.  Highly recommend.  I've gotten two already this season as gifts. 


#5 - Travel Accessories - These travel jewelry bags, pouches and poufs make for great gifts because everyone can use them and rarely do we buy them for ourselves.  And I'm obsessed with this new hanging bag.  I I know I put some travel items on my wish list this year because the ones I've had for years are starting to fall apart. 


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...