Friday, March 9, 2018

Five Friday Favorites #17

I've been super MIA this week from the Facebook and Instagram pages.  Work was absolutely INSANE and then I ended up getting stuck in NY for an extra night because of a snowstorm.  Here are this week's Five Friday Favorites.

#1 - New Living in Yellow x Gibson collection 
Living in Yellow is living out every fashion blogger's dream...her own line at Nordstrom.  She's partnered with one of my favorites - Gibson - on her very own line of amazing clothes.  Here are the ones I've picked up -

#2 - Face Mask 
All the travel, the late nights...and lately all the wine really dries my skin out.  I'm obsessed with these masks to help give my skin a hydrating boost.  I'm always looking for other skin masks.  What are some of your favorites?

#3 - Upcoming Hunter Target collaboration
Image result for hunter target
I don't know about you but I am SUPER excited for the Hunter Target collaboration.  I've been wanting a new pair of short Hunters but haven't been able to justify the price but with this new collection, I'm sure the prices will be perfect!  

#4 - Air Pods
My husband bought me these for Valentine's Day and they are AMAZING.  They are so good for travel...especially on the train when I was back and forth taking calls.  Highly recommend. 

#5 - New Favorite Sandals 
I have a feeling these are going to be my go-to sandals this summer.  Obsessed with them.  I definitely recommend getting a pair before they sell out.  Three places I found you can buy them -

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...