Wednesday, July 25, 2018

ROUND 2 OF #NSALE ONLINE PURCHASES

TOPS

Caslon Tee 
Are you looking for a cute basic tee...then this Caslon tee from the Nordstrom sale is perfect and has a lot of sizes available. Comes in all sorts of colors, stripes and one print available. Runs a little big so consider sizing down. I'm wearing an XS but definitely could have done an XXS. Get this look - tee, jeans, and shoes

Please ignore Hubs and Little Mini in this picture...didn't realize they were behind me watering the flowers. On to this fabulous Halogen sweater. I just LOVE the ruffle detail. The reason I picked up this sweater though is because they sleeves are supposed to detach...well neither me or my Hubby could figure out how to do it. I was in a rush to get the picture taken but I'm definitely going to try again. Get this look - sweater and jeans.

This BP twist sweater was a complete miss for me and I'm super bummed about it because I really was excited for it to arrive.  The whole twist in the front, right in the belly section just looked awful on me.  I've seen it on others and it looked great which is why I picked it up last minute.  Lots of you must like it too because it keeps going in and out of stock.  

On the jeans front though...the ones in both pictures above are a fabulous new find from this sale.  Wit & Wisdom Skinny Jeans are perfection.  The petite length fits me perfectly.  Love the dark wash.  These will definitely be a staple this fall/winter.  Highly recommend for you shorties (any height really)...and they are $44 right now with the sale!!!  


SHOES 

Nike Thea Sneakers 
LOVING these Nike Thea running shoes I picked up from the Anniversary Sale. They keep going in and out of stock at Nordstrom but I found two other places where you can pick them up (unfortunately not the sale price). True to size. Super comfortable. These will go with anything in my athleisurewear collection. Check out purchasing options - Nordstrom, Bluefly and Amazon

Nike No Show Socks
I'm a big fan of Nike's "no show" socks with my booties. They are very comfortable and don't show. I use the Nordstrom Sale to stock up on them. The three pack of mixed colors is sold out but they are available in white and black three packs. Highly recommend!

I love a pump with a thicker heel. Not just because they are super comfortable but that paired with a round toe is a chic look. These Louise et Cie fit the bill. Super comfortable. I was a little unsure of the wider bottom part of the heel but after trying them on they work. Come in a few colors. These are the nude but they definitely have blush undertones. True to size. And the dress I'm wearing is on sale and you can snag it here.  


MINIS

Sparkly Uggs
How cute is Little Mini in these sparkly Uggs I got at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. She rarely gets anything new since she's got a big sister so these were a special treat. True to size. Oh and her tutu dress which she's obsessed with and has in a bunch of colors thanks to her grandma is now on clearance at under $10. Stock up for next year! Get her look - dress and shoes.


Mini Melissa Shoes
Big fan of Mini Melissa shoes for my minis...especially little mini. I picked up these adorable pink sparkly ones for little mini for next year. They are pricey shoes so when I can find them on sale I snag them. They are super cute and I highly recommend. I find this brand runs small so I usually order up a size.


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...