Tuesday, December 4, 2018

GIFT GUIDE - Splurges for Her

Ladies...I did this blog post especially for you to share with your hubs for those splurge gift ideas.  Things you probably wouldn't buy yourself but sure would be nice for someone else to spoil you.  As I try to do with all my gift guides, keeping it short and simple...five splurges I've either given myself or been gifted that I think you'd love this holiday season. 

#1 - Dyson Blow Dryer
I HAVE to put the Dyson blow dryer on the splurge list because it was the BEST splurge I've ever gotten.  I just got my hair done the other day and my hair guy said he noticed a difference in how much healthier my the ends of my hair are....yay!!!  Worth the splurge or gifting someone this splurge.  And Nordstrom has one available with a OUAI gift set for free.   

#2 - Diamond Initial Necklace
I wear this initial necklace all time.  It's 14k gold with diamonds.  I have my first initial C and it's so delicate that I can wear on it's own or layer it with other pieces.  Also comes in silver and 14k gold with black diamonds.  The options are endless for what letter to get - first name, last name, kids name (even layer with two).  Such a great gift

#3 - Tory Burch Flats 
Hubs got me a pair YEARS ago and I still wear them.  They are SUPER comfortable and go with so much.  These shoes have SO many "miles" on  them from work events but still look like new.  Definitely a must have staple in your wardrobe so add to your list or gift to the perfect lady this year. 

#4 - Classic Black Bag
Hubs did REALLY good one year when he gifted me this classic Tory Burch Robinson Wallet on a Chain bag.  I use this bag ALL the time.  Has a built in wallet to cut down on the bulk.  It's goes with EVERYTHING.  If black isn't your color than check out the other classic colors that go with any outfit. 

#5 - Stacking Bracelets (open and buckle)
I was gifted these bracelets (open and buckle) at two separate occasions and I LOVE them.  You can wear them on their own or stacked together.  They go with anything and you can dress them up or down.  GREAT quality.  The perfect splurge for someone who has everything!


And check out my other gift guides -





 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...