Saturday, December 15, 2018

GIFT GUIDE - Stocking Stuffers for Adults...but mainly Ladies :)

Stocking Stuffers for me are always the last items to purchase.  Growing up my parents (I mean Santa) would always fill ours with practical gifts like shampoo, toothpaste, etc.  Now as an adult when my husband (I mean Santa) fills my stocking I ask for a balance of stuff I need (that I would already buy) and fun stuff.  Here's a list of the fun stuff...some gender neutral or for him but mostly for the ladies.

These retractable iPhone cords are the MOST POPULAR item by far by all of you.  SO many have been purchased especially this holiday season.  Makes a great gift!

This nail polish is the MOST pinned shade and it's SOOOO pretty.  Under $5!


iWatch bands are a great stocking stuffer and there are SO many affordable options out there.  I've purchased several since getting mine and love them - a great sport option and a more dressier version.

I put these initial key chains in my gift guide for co-workers.  I may have bought one for myself and gave it to my husband to wrap.  As of posting, this is ON SALE right now.

Here's one just for HIM.  These magnetic collar stays will be a huge hit with the man in your life. 


I LOVE sheet masks!!!  There are so many good ones out there.  Get a pack and keep a few for yourself and then wrap a few for stockings.  My favorites are these and these and I want to try these

This is such a cute layering bracelet and its under $15.  Great for teens/tweens too because its adjustable.  Wear it on its own or layer it.

Love insulated wine tumblers.  Gave these as gifts last year and this year.  Great for him or her.

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...