Saturday, February 2, 2019

Saturday Sorting - Organizational Bins

This is a short and sweet Saturday Sorting post but I had two share two small bins that have really improved my organization.  They don't seem like much but they have done A LOT to not clutter my drawers. 


This nail polish organizer is AMAZING!  It's two sided and fits all my nail polishes in an easy to find and organized manner.  I'm obsessed with this.  No more overcrowded bin.  This holds up to 48 bottles of nail polish.  I don't have that many but the collection is growing with two little minis at home.  I also have clippers and files in here too.  Highly recommend. 


I have to give credit where credit is due on this one.  Hubs came up with this organizational system for our batteries.  This under $20 container so perfect to keep them all in one place and easy to access.  The exact one we have is sold out but I found the same one in a different color palette and free shipping.



 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...