Friday, April 5, 2019

Five Friday Favorites - Beach/Pool Must Haves for Spring Break

We have spring break coming up and can't wait to take our trip to the Paradisus resort in Playa del Carmen, Mexico!!!  Its only a couple weeks away and I'm starting to plan out what we need...trying to be as efficient with my packing as possible.  Over the next few weeks, I'll share all the things I'm packing.  First up, wanted to focus this week's Five Friday Favorites on my necessities for the beach/pool while we are there.

#1 - Beach Bag
A beach bag is going to be key as I'll be transporting not just my stuff but the kiddos and hubs.  I did a blog post the other day because I'm searching for one to take with me that will transport easily.  Check it out here.  I'm down to two options my Stella and Dot one that will also be my carry on or the cute rainbow one from Amazon that will lay flat in my suitcase.

#2 - Affordable Sunnies
Of course sunglasses are a must.  I don't think I will be packing my nice ones as we are going to be running all around the resort and with my crazy kiddos in the water I don't want them to get broken.  And these SOJOS are just as good as my Ray Bans but a fraction of the cost. They go on lightning deal a lot so make sure you follow my Facebook page so you can see when they are up.

#3 - Hat 
Can't wait wait to wear my new hat...it was under $20 and is going to be the perfect poolside accessory!  Now I just need to figure out how to pack it without smushing it...let me know if you have any suggestions.

#4 - Phone Protector 
I got these waterproof phone protectors for the beach last year and SO glad I did especially for when we are at the beach.  I was always worried about bringing my phone because I didn't want it to get sand in it.  With this now I don't have to worry. 


#5 - Books (or in my case, audio books)

To me there's nothing better than laying out at the pool or beach with a good book.  Now that I have kids the days of doing that are few and far between but I still try and get one good read it...well listen that is with Audible.  I can still get the "read" while watching my kids.  For this trip, I'm hoping to finish Girl Stop Apologizing and I need a new one...any recommendations?? 


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...