Thursday, May 16, 2019

Dressing Room Diaries - MAJOR May Amazon Haul

Here's a major Amazon Dressing Room Diary with a TON of different looks and a guest appearance from my first styling client (and friend) Erica.


I'm obsessed as soo many others are with this top! Such a cute pattern. It's a little long on my 5'1" frame but I can tuck it in so that it doesn't overwhelm me. I am in a small and works great. Also comes in other patterns and short sleeve option.  It's a bit low cut on me so you might want to wear a cami underneath like this one.


dress / shoes

Love the boho vibe of this dress I found. It's a very low cut style but it worked well with a bralette I have because it also has an open back with some peekaboo so you can see the bralette design. I'm in a small and it works great. Other colors and prints available.

This is another cute dress find from Amazon.  I love the stripes and the faux wrap style.  Very flattering.  Fit is true to size but the length is definitely on the shorter end.  I'm 5'1" and it was pretty short on me which is why I paired it with flats.  Other colors available.

dress / earrings (similar) / bracelets / shoes

I know this isn't me but I had to share what I picked for my styling client (and friend) Erica.  She's got a wedding weekend in FL and asked me to style her looks for rehearsal dinner, wedding, post-reception beach party and brunch.  We picked this floral number for the rehearsal dinner.  Comes in a bunch of prints.  Can run a bit big so consider sizing down.  Lots of prints available.

This is a fabulous simple cotton black dress.  It's very lightweight.  Great to throw on for errands.  I will most likely wear it as a cover up.  It goes on lightning deal a lot (that's when I snagged it) so make sure you are following me on Facebook to stay in the know of details.


If you've been following me for a bit, then you know I have this dress in a three-quarter sleeve version.  I love it SO much and I had to get the sleeveless version.  Comes in a bunch of colors.


The fabulous Erica is modeling another great find.  This jumpsuit is SOOOO cute.  You can wear it on or off the shoulder.  Very flattering.  And you can go casual like she is or dress it up with heels and a statement earrings.  Comes in other colors and a shorts version.  

If you've been following me for a while then you know I'm OBSESSED with pajamas...and even super OCD on how I launder them. I went a little crazy last year (and the year after) with PJs so I've been holding on getting any till recently.

I had to try these Amazon ones and I just LOVE them. They are so soft and comfortable. Lots of colors (and patterns) to pick from. I sized up to a small for a looser fit.

Add these super comfy, cozy pajamas to my collection. Another winner from the brand Mae. Other color combos available. I size up for a looser fit.


I'm a sucker for eyelet and this Amazon dress is just perfection! I love the detail throughout. Pretty ruffles at the sleeves. Comes in a bunch of colors. The small was a bit big on me so consider sizing down.

jumpsuit / shoes

I am OBSESSED with this jumpsuit from my FAVORITE Amazon brand Daily Ritual. It's like wearing pajamas. Straps are thick enough that you can wear your bra. Length is great on my (I'm 5'1"). I'm wearing an XS and it fits great. Target has a VERY similar version that I'm gong to check out and report back if it's a good look for less. Stay tuned!

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...