Tuesday, May 21, 2019

TARGET TUESDAY - Fashion Finds

Some really fabulous Target finds in this week's #TargetTuesday.  I wish I could have kept everything from this try on but my bank account says no. 


I love EVERYTHING about this look.  The skirt is absolutely fabulous.  Love the leafy floral print.  Perfect spring/summer skirt.  Dress it up or down.  Great for work or a special occasion.  Highly recommend.  True to size.  I tend to wear size 4 in skirts.

Or you can put the two pieces together for a monochromatic look -

This top is super cute too.  You could also dress it down and wear it with jeans, white pants, shorts.  I'm in my usual XS and it fit great. 


Love this seersucker like dress.  Super comfortable and the stripes are very flattering.  The straps are adjustable and you can wear them regular or crossed in the back.  I'm 5'1" so the length is a little longer on me but I love it.  Will definitely be a staple this summer because you can dress it up or down.  


Do you have a white party to go to this summer...then this is the PERFECT dress.  I love all the lace detail.  Very flattering and comfortable.  Take into account my height again (5'1").  Fit is true to size.  You can definitely dress this up or down.  


I can't get over how flattering this dress is in person.  It's another win from the Knox Rose brand.  I threw it in my cart as a last minute add because it popped up as something I might like.  This is the perfect Fourth of July dress because it's got all of your red, white and blue without being in your face.  I like the smocked bust area so I felt secure.  Has a very subtle high low hemline.  Fit is true to size. 


This is another fabulous dress and the picture doesn't really do it justice.  Super comfy.  It's supposed to be a loose fit.  True to size.  I love the detail at the bottom...of course it should be a little shorter on my but what can you do, I'm 5'1". 

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...