Friday, August 23, 2019

Five Friday Favorites - Recent Favorite Amazon Non-Fashion Purchases

hubs / me

In the summer months, Hubs and I are so much more active.  Whether it's at the beach, pool or just hanging outside.  This summer I decided for Father's Day I would get us more durable wedding bands that we could swim, work out and basically "play" in without the worry of losing.  I went with the Enso brand because a friend who teaches fitness classes for a living loved hers.  They are very affordable, lots of great options to choose from and extremely durable.  I wear mine all the time and have "beat" it up and it still looks new.  Highly recommend!

#2 - Egg Cooker



We LOVE hard boiled eggs in our house but we can never seem to get the cooking right on our own so I decided to try this highly rated egg cooker.  Well it's AMAZING and I can't believe we didn't buy it sooner.  It's so easy to use and the eggs are cooked perfectly EVERY TIME!

#3 - Laptop Case
Being a blogger and also back in the working world, my laptop comes with me EVERYWHERE so I need a great case to protect it.  I didn't need something fancy but one that would protect my computer but not be too bulky as I usually carry it in my purse.  This $10.99 one works perfectly.  I went with gray since it's neutral but there are lots of colors to pick from.

#4 - Keurig Coffee Pot
I bought this coffee pot during Amazon Prime Days and I'm so glad I did because just last week, my Keurig for about five years stopped working well.  So far I love this one because you can use it for so much more than regular hot coffee.  Who has this one?  What's your favorite thing to make?

#5 - Electronic Cord Organizer

I know I'm not alone when I say I have SO many electronic cords and gizmos so I got this one to keep the cords I keep at my home office organized.  There are so many compartments and cord keepers that everything fits and its rolls up nicely too.  I got one for Hubs as well!

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...