Friday, September 27, 2019

Five Friday Favorites - My Fall Wardrobe is WAITING

I don't know about you but I'd really, really like it feel like fall.  I have an entire wardrobe waiting for you all to see in my #OOTD but the weather is not cooperating.  For this week's Five Friday Favorites, I'm sharing the items I can't wait to wear as soon as the temperatures start to drop -

#1 - Sweater Skirt
I feel like I bought this J.Crew skirt months ago.  It's SO comfortable and flattering.  I can't wait to wear this one to work.  Fit is true to size.

#2 - Fall Eyelet Top
I love EVERYTHING about this Target top - the eyelet pattern, ruffle neckline and perfect fall color.  Fit is true to size.

#3 - Jumpsuit 
Who doesn't love a good jumpsuit.  Normally the jumpsuits I wear are pretty fancy for wedding or more formal events but this one from Target can definitely be work appropriate.  I love that it's long sleeve but it's not too.  Perfect material for fall weather.  And the length works for me when I have heels on.

#4 - Faux Suede Jacket
I've been wanting to try a suede moto jacket for a while now but didn't want to pay the price.  That was until I found this faux suede one from Amazon that's under $50!  There are several colors available but I went with army green because I thought it would work with a lot of what I have in my closet.  Fit is true to size.

#5 - Daily Ritual Hoodie
Truth with this hoodie is I bought it last year and then I bought another one during Amazon Prime Day.  It's SO soft and extremely comfortable.  Works great with leggings or jeans.  I sized up for a looser fit.  A bunch of colors available.  I have black and the black and white stripe.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...