Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Target Tuesday - A Little of This, A Little of That


Love this topIt reminds me of the off the shoulder dress I got this summer. Super cute fall pattern and gives a little sexiness but still keeps you warm with the long sleeves. Because its junior sizing I went up one size.

Since my weekdays are spent dressed up for work, I spend most of my weekends in comfortable athleisure wears. I am obsessed with this black long sleeve top from the Joy Lab brand. It's SO incredibly soft. Fit is true to size. Would work with jeans too. Highly recommend. 

shirt / necklace / jeans / booties
I love trying different booties and boots in the fall/winter but my budget can't handle getting them all from Nordstrom so I turn to Target. They have a REALLY fabulous selection this season. I love this cognac ones. Great cut. Looks super cute with skinny jeans. Great quality. Fit is true to size. Also comes in black.

I bought these boots last year from Target in a taupe color so when I saw they came back I had to snag another pair.  They are SO cute, go with SO many things, are VERY comfortable and incredibly affordable.  Fit is true to size.  Comes in cognac, taupe and black. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...