Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Target Tuesday - MAJOR March Try On Session


LOVE this dress!  It's the perfect tiered maxi dress.  Comes in a bunch of colors but I love the coral stripe.  The length works on my petite frame.  Wear it on its own or pair with a jacket or blazer for layered look.  Fit is true to size.

This is the perfect transition dress for spring.  Great with booties, wedges, sandals and more.  Love the red but it also comes in white.  Layer with a denim jacket or just wear on its own.  Fit is true to size.

Like I said in last Target Tuesday's review, I love simple black tops and here's another fabulous one.  Love the gathered sleeve.  It's great for work or weekend.  It would also pair nicely under a blazer.  Comes in another color - the website says Arctic Ice which would make me think white but the picture looks like it has a very slight shade of purple.

I love the color of this Knox Rose top.  It's the perfect transition piece both from winter to spring and summer to fall.  The picture makes it look darker than it is...its a dark blush pink, not a clay color like the picture.  Fit is true to size but its a bit long on my 5'1" frame so I had to do the French tuck.

Love a good denim short in the spring and summer months and these Universal Thread ones are AMAZING and did I mention they are under $20!!!  There is just the right amount of distressing.  Fit is true to size.

Full disclosure I need a TAN so take that into consideration when you are looking at this jumpsuit.  That being said I LOVE this.  The colors are perfect for spring, material is soft and overall the fit is really comfortable.  It's great on its own or pair it with a denim jacket.  Highly recommend.  I sized up to a small.

I am READY for sandal weather and these super cute slides will be on repeat this summer.  They are very comfortable and will go with SO many looks.  You can dress them up or down, wear with pants, skirts, dresses or shorts.  Highly recommend.  Also comes in black.

This is sweet off the shoulder top from the Who What Wear brand. Soft material, three quarter length sleeves and very flattering cut.  Perfect top to transition to spring.  You can dress it up or down.  Fit is true to size.  Comes in a few stripe color options.

Looking for a great transition sweater for spring?  Try this one.  Love the color (other colors available). Soft material and the perfect weight as go into warmer temperatures.  Fit is true to size.

I've been trying to find a cute cropped sweatshirt that wasn't too cropped.  I ended up going with this one from Nordstrom but this one from Target is a great look for less.  Soft cotton and comes in other neutral colors.  And it's under $20. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...