Friday, September 3, 2021

Dressing Room Diaries - J.Crew Fall Finds

J.Crew has some super cute items for fall (some on sale) and right now (posting this on September 3) they are offering 40% off full price items and 50% off sale items with code HELLOFALL.

First up is this super cute sweater blazer. I'm such a sucker for these because they are super comfortable and great for work. I liked the style of this cocoon one but unfortunately it was too big. I know it mentions, looser fit but the sleeves were all wrong. I love the color and overall idea of it so I'm going to return the XS and try an XXS. There are several colors to pick from. 


Here's another cute sweater blazer. Again you can dress it up for work or more casual for weekend. Fit is much better than the one above. Only reason I'm returning it is because it looks very similar to a J.Crew Factory one I got a few years ago (trying really hard to not duplicate what's already in my closet. 

This is the perfect work outfit the comfy material of a sweatshirt, chic design with a puff sleeve detail all wrapped up in a dress. LOVE this. It is SO comfortable and you can really dress it up or down. In this look, I styled it as if I was going to work or an event. Fun statement necklace and pair of boots. You can easily dress it down with cute sneakers and a denim jacket. Fit is true to size and other colors are available. 

And now onto some sale items....

I am ready for fall with this look. When I ordered this shirt I was a little unsure of how it would be but it works PERFECTLY. So flattering. And the puff sleeves just give it a little something extra. I highly recommend it. I'm wearing a small. It also comes in black. 



This is SUCH a cozy sweatshirt! It runs big but I love the oversized look (I'm wearing a small). It will definitely be on repeat this fall/winter. Highly recommend. 








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...