Friday, January 25, 2008

Favorite Thing #4 - Misto


The Misto is by far one of my favorite kitchen tools! Each Christmas for the past 10 years or so I give all the women in my family a kitchen gadget and this year the Misto made cut.

My good friend Lisa got me hooked on this one. She too recently got married and this was one of her favorite wedding gifts. Essentially it's like a refillable bottle of Pam cooking spray. You fill the bottle with your favorite olive, vegetable or flavored oil, put the cap on, pump a few times and then spray. It's super easy. I personally fill mine with olive oil. I use it almost everyday in my cooking and it helps cut down on over using olive oil. I know you can find it at Bed, Bath and Beyond, Linens-n-Things, and Crate and Barrel. This is going to be a must-have bridal shower gift for all my girlfriends!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...