Saturday, January 26, 2008

Favorite Thing #5 - OPI's Bubble Bath Nail Polish

I try and get manicures about twice a month so this will be the first of a few posts that will include my favorite nail polish choices. OPI's Bubble Bath is one of my favorite colors to use and probably the one I use the most. It's a great neutral color with slight pink hues. The great thing about this color is that it's one you can wear year round both on your fingers and toes. I have a bottle of it at home so I can easily do touch ups or paint my nails myself. The color is subtle enough that you really can't tell the difference between a manicurist's job and your own. Follow it up with OPI Top Coat for a lasting finish. Right now on Amazon.com you can buy the two together for $12.70.

1 comment:

Annalisa said...

I don't have time to paint my nails as often as I would like to, but I keep up between mainicures with a product called "solar oil"...it's awesome - conditions cuticules, gives natural color and shine to the nail and is all natural. I love it! You can pick it up at CVS - it's about $10 - but it's totally worth it, esp. for winter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...