Sunday, January 27, 2008

Favorite Thing #6 - Burt's Bees Lip Balm


Winter is definitely here in the DC area and its been FREEZING outside so I thought my favorite thing #6 was very appropriate - Burt's Bees Lip Balm!!! I discovered it about three years ago when I was in need of some at the store and it was at the checkout counter. I thought I would try it out and from then on I never bought anything else. This isn't like any other type of chap stick or lip balm. I love this product because it goes on smooth, there's no taste to it, and it works instantly. I have probably four or five tubes of this scattered in different places - my desk at work, both of my winter coats, and in a couple purses. You can find this product anywhere so if you are lips are in needed of some TLC pick up a tube of this at your local CVS, Target, etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also a big fan of the Burt's Bees lip balm. I love the tinted versions, which provide a little color along with the moisturizing lip balm. They also sell these at CVS and there are a variety of tints to choose from.

Annalisa said...

omg!I absolutly agree w/ the Burts Bees post... I have a tube in every corner of my house, office and in my car!! Good Call!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...