Monday, January 28, 2008

Favorite Thing #7 - Very Sexy Underwear from Victoria's Secret

These are by far my favorite underwear - Scalloped sleek hiphugger!!! They are perfect if you don't want to wear a thong but you still don't want panty lines. They are super smooth and this may sound weird but they just blend in with your skin. They are so comfortable - it's like you aren't wearing anything at all. And right now there are some colors that are on a part of Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale for $5.99 a pair. If you don't like any of the sale colors they are also available for 3 for $30. If you buy anything you should get one pair of the nude color - perfect for the spring and summer under white pants, skirts, and dresses.

1 comment:

Tom said...

I see all my previous posts were removed--have I been banned? While I think it's kind of cool to get banned, it's not cool if I hurt your feelings. Did I? I was just having a little fun and meant no harm. No hard feelings I hope? I promise I won't mess with your blog anymore. (And you know I'm serious if I'm not even commenting on your "sexy underwear" posting!)

I would say I'll tell all my friends about your blog (in order to drive more traffic to your site), but then you'd just have a lot more people you'd have to ban.

Again, sorry C.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...