Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Favorite Thing #8 - J.Crew Rewards


This was not one of my favorite things until recently. I have been a J.Crew credit card holder since college and for the longest time I debated on whether or not I should just close the account because there were no rewards to it. That all changed about a year ago when they changed the way their credit card works and now its definitely worth it. Some of these benefits include:


  • $25 reward card for every $500 you spend

  • Free alterations on merchandise – and for me that means something because I am super short and rarely does anything fit right

  • 10% off your first purchase

  • And the best one is every season they send you a $25 gift card with no catch.

For the spring season I got a $50 one…extra bonus!! I don’t know if it was because I had made several bigger purchases recently – Christmas presents, new winter coat. But regardless I was happy with the extra $50 for spring/summer shopping!! Now of course this favorite thing only benefits you if you shop at J.Crew regularly which I do. I love their sale shop. Stay tuned for more on that in a future favorite thing!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am loving your site!!!! Have you tried bumblee bee for your hair? That would be a favorite of mine. I can send you the link if you want!
Tehan

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...