Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Favorite Thing #9 – Tupperware’s Rock n’ Serve


In the past few months I have been to two Tupperware parties which is more than I ever thought I would have attended at 25. But I will say I did get some valuable items that both my husband and I love. The first favorite thing is the Rock n’ Serve containers. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes and are perfect for freezing and/or reheating food. The way it works is you put whatever desired food you want to either freeze or refrigerate in the container. When it's time to reheat, simply open the rocker vent and microwave. The special vent lets steam escape and promotes even heating. The seal stays on so splatters stay in, while tiny feet on the bottom of the containers allow microwaves to totally surround the container.

I use these containers for my homemade spaghetti sauce (which I make in bulk and freeze) it defrosts much quicker in the microwave now. I also use it for heating up my lunch at work. So far I have used it to heat up soup and pasta and it cooked in half the time and very evenly. I like this so much I will probably get a few more in different sizes. Good thing I have another Tupperware party to go to next month. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...