Thursday, February 7, 2008

Favorite Thing #16 - J.Crew's Jackie Cardigan


This favorite thing is a must have in any woman's wardrobe - the Jackie Cardigan from J.Crew. This year round cardigan comes in a variety of colors each season. Its very versatile and can be worn with almost any outfit at any time of year. And it fits amazing! According to J.Crew


"Better than ever in cotton blended with stretch in a superfine 14-gauge knit. Cotton/nylon/spandex. Our own style icon—wear it alone or pair it with the matching shell as a classic twinset. Classic fit. Crewneck. Rib trim at neck, cuffs and hem. Three-quarter sleeves. Hits at hip. Import. Machine wash."


I personally own three of these - one in black (a staple in my wadrobe), kelly green, and coral color. There are a few colors from this season's collection that have sparked my interest - bright tangerine (to add some color to my spring/summer wadrobe) and white (because this is another staple in my wadrobe and the one I have needs replaced). Right now these are $62.00 but keep an eye out on J.Crew's sale. I rarely by things full price from J.Crew because there is about a 90% chance they will go on sale. I got all of mine on sale for under $40 (except the black one - that was a gift from my grandmother). Unfortunately none of them are on sale right now but check back because you never know.
I should also mention there is a matching shell for these cardigans if you are intersted, they are $42.00. Personally I don't buy the shells because I like layering a camisole underneath the cardigan.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...