Monday, March 3, 2008

Favorite Thing #31 - Snapfish


I switched over to using Snapfish as my internet photo storage place at the end of 2006 and have been super satisfied with their service. I don't just like it because it is free and easy to use but I also like the products that they have. For Christmas this year, my husband and I made leather-bound photo books for our family with all of our wedding pictures. It was great because we were able to customize them to each person with different pictures. They start at about 19.99 and make the PERFECT gift. I also love that the prints are SO cheap...9 cents per 4x6 print - you can't beat that! I also love Snapfish because I feel like a valued client. Since signing up with them I have recieved two freebie offers - one 11x14 poster print and a photo notebook. I haven't redeemed either one yet...waiting till we have moved into our new place.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...