Friday, May 23, 2008

Gift Idea - Hidden Message Collar Stays




This gift idea is perfect for that special man in your life. I got this gift idea for my husband this past Christmas and he absolutely loves them. He had just started a new job so I wanted to get him something that was thoughtful but also useful. The collar stays were perfect gift! The ones that come with the shirts he buys are plastic and don't hold up. These metal ones work perfectly and there are two different sizes that come in the set and so far they have fit every shirt he owns.



Here are some of the sayings from the PG version:


Here are some sayings from the "racy" version:



Here are some details about the product from the Red Envelope:

  • 12 stays include six each of two sizes—2 1/2" and 2 3/4"

  • available in PG or racy version; see below for available styles

  • PG version includes messages such as “You’re so handsome” and “You make me laugh”
    racy version includes messages such as “I might if you ask me” and “That tie will be useful”

  • PG version comes in a cognac leather carrying case lined with blue faux suede; racy version comes in a black leather carrying case lined with red faux suede
    case: 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" x 3/4" when closed; magnetic closure

  • case may be debossed in silver foil with up to three initials

1 comment:

Mikey said...

Of all the wonderful things that my beautiful wife has purchased for me over the years....these are at the top of the list. When I travel or simply when I get dressed each morning for week, they are a great reminder of just how lucky I am to have her. Thanks baby!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...