Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Great Buy - White Jacket from Wal-Mart

I just found this great buy at Wal-Mart (yes Wal-Mart) while I was in Florida this past weekend. I don't normally shop at Wal-Mart because there isn't one near my house. I was at Wal-Mart with my parents this weekend picking up a few things for their house when I stumbled on this jacket. I was soooo excited when I found it because I had been looking for a jacket just like this. I had actually found one at J.Crew (surprise, surprise) - the Fiona Jacket -but it was $99 (was $168) and the color I wanted (white) sold out right away. So when I saw this jacket I had to have it! They had the size and color that I wanted and you couldn't beat the price - $24.82!!!!! The quality's not bad. It's 55% linen and 45% lyocell. It comes in three different colors - white, chocolate and khaki.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...