Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Favorite Thing #63 - Sushi Damo


Sushi Damo is a new favorite of my husband and I since we moved to Rockville, MD (I apologize for the readers that don't live in the DC area). I was never a huge fan of sushi until we ate here a few weeks ago. Now I find myself craving it!! We went there again Saturday night for my birthday with a bunch of friends and had a great time. It's located in the Rockville Town Square (very convenient to our new house). They have your traditional rolls - Philadelphia, California, Spicy Tuna, etc. They also have some AMAZING speciality rolls. So far we recommend the Rockville Roll and the Blue Ocean. And of course start your meal off with some edamame!

1 comment:

Mikey said...

I'm a fan of sushi...and this place is definitely in my top two restaurants in the area....i strongly recommend any of the chef's specials, especially the Rockville Roll and Blue Ocean Roll.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...