Monday, June 23, 2008

Product Review - Bath and Body Works - Instant Radiance Gradual Tan Body Lotion

If you read Favorite Thing #47 post you will remember that I bought the Bath and Body Works Instant Radiance Gradual Tan Body Lotion. I got it in my favorite scent - Japanese Cherry Blossom - and it appears its no longer available. :(

Well the reviews are in and I LOVE IT!!!! I have been using it for a little over a month now and must say its the best gradual tanning lotion I have tried. When I started using it, I already had a base tan (from my trip to FL) so it kept my base tan and even gave me a little extra color. What I love about this product is that there is NO HINT OF ORANGE!! I have been constantly using it on my legs to try and give it color since its the one part of my body that loses its color - thanks to shaving - and my legs are looking bronzed and have a nice glow to them. And a perk to this tanning lotion is that it has a great scent and lasts all day.

Just a disclaimer - I do have olive skin tone so I don't know how this product would work if you have fair/pale skin.

Below is one of the reviews on the site from ShopaholicD about using this product:

"If you're like me and don't have a lot of time to lay out at the beach and soak up the sun, then you will love this product as much as I did. Put it on in the morning and it gives you an instant glowing look, then by night you look like you've been at the beach all day! I'm usually a little skeptical on self-tanners because even the ones that claim to have a nice fragrance end up smelling like body-odor and chemicals within a couple hours. NOT THIS ONE!! I smelled so good all day I could not believe it!. Even my coworkers kept asking what perfume I was wearing. It doesn't leave you looking orange either, it just perfected my skin tone and made my legs looks really smooth and sleek. I'll never use any other sunless tan product other than this again!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just checked the site, here's a link for it.

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2953023&cp=2484525.2484866.2078930&parentPage=family

Anonymous said...

hi christina
just got this in the honeysuckle scent, love the smell, will let you know how it works later...
love
aunt gloria

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...