Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Favorite Thing #76 - Rue La La


This is my newest shopping obsession (thank you Ann) - Rue La La. Is an invitation-only online boutique where designers hold private sales for a brief window of time (usually two-three days). Merchandise is significantly discounted and sells out very quickly. The online boutiques are a variety of designers, both men and women's clothes, accessories, and home goods.

Membership is free but its by invitation-only. If you are interested just send me an email or leave a comment with your information and I will send you the invite. Once you are a member you can send the invite to friends and earn yourself Rue La La credit. When each new friend joins and places their first order you receive a $10 Rue La La Credit.

So far I've bought two things - a Penguin hoodie for my hubby (originally $90 bought for $39) and a pair of James Jeans for myself (originally over $100 bought for $59).

Happy Shopping!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the sample sale sites. They are totally my new obsession. I am a member of Rue La La, but I usually go to hautelook.com. They just have crazy deals, like 70% off. It's too tempting to not take advantage of it!

Christina said...

thanks for the suggestion. i will definitely check it out!

Samantha said...

Um... would love to get connected to this site! Sounds amazing! I found out about your blog from your Real Simple shout-out, thanks (I work there)! We love it! I'm actually originally from the DC area, I'm a McLean girl, and plan on raiding the South Moon Under site for some of those earrings you posted right after this post... :) Thanks for the Rue La La invite, and I'll be checking out your new fave things soon!

Christina said...

thanks samantha. i would love to send you the invite to Rue La La. Can you email me your email address - christinadscripps@gmail.com.

Thanks.

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...