Thursday, January 22, 2009

Favorite Thing #102 - Aqua Globes


This favorite thing was a Christmas gift from my grandmother - Aqua Globes. I know what you are thinking - seriously Christina you are posting a "As Seen On TV" item. Well yes I am because I love them. She got me two of them and I have them in the two large plants I have at home. I have already seen a huge difference in the way that they look. They are perky, blooming, and just look really, really great. I wish I would have taken before and after pictures. They are really easy to use (and I am sure everyone has seen a commercial for them), all you do is fill the globe, place it in the soil and it will water the plant itself. Check back every week or so to see if it needs more water. I don't want to sound like an infomercial but you can get a set of four globes for only $14.95.

Do I still like Favorite Thing #2? ABSOLUTELY! I am still in love with my Chi. I actually had to replace it a few months ago (after having it for 5 years). And right now it is the cheapest I have ever seen it on Amazon for $66. My Vera Bradley cover for it actually has a hole in (after having it for 4 years) so I am going to replace it with the Cambridge pattern (on sale and matches my other luggage).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...