Monday, January 26, 2009

Favorite Thing #103 - Kleenex Expressions

This is a random favorite thing but I love these tissue boxes from Kleenex. These specific tissues are part of the Kleenex Expressions line and they come in the oval or square shape boxes with all different chic patterns on them. I love them because all the different designs go with the different color combinations I have in each room in my house. I usually find them up at Target.

Favorite Thing #3 - Garlic Peeler from Crate and Barrel still remains one of my favorite things! In fact I love it so much that I gave it as my annual Christmas gift to all of the ladies on my side of the family. This makes a great bridal shower gift and if you are putting together a registry and must have on your list!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...