Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Favorite Thing #104 - Quartet Dinnerware


This favorite thing was one of the items that my husband and I put on our registry at Crate and Barrel two years ago - Quartet Dinnerware. Sorry the picture is so small, I couldn't find a bigger one. I love this simple set. The plates are square (with rounded edges) and white. There are so many different items to choose from in the set. We have a set of 12 of the dinner plate, salad plate, low bowl (great for pasta), bowl, and mug. There are several serving items that go with the set but I have a different metal serving set (stay tuned for another blog post). The only problem I have with this set is that the low bowls which are great for pasta and other items are not so good with cereal. So for cereal with have a couple of plastic colorful bowls that were a gift from my sister-in-law that we use.

Here are some details about the dinnerware from Crate and Barrel's website -

Clean, contemporary dinnerware with clever, multi-use pieces. Sleek squared shapes with rounded corners and flared rims are rendered in durable, glossy porcelain. Cup and mug have squared handles.
  • Durable and chip resistant
  • Dishwasher-, microwave- and oven-safe
  • Baker has a pour spout; baker lid may be used as a platter (see additional photos)
  • Made in Germany
Thanks to reader Britta for noticing the plates in my post about Missy Potatoes and sharing that she has the same ones.

I am still in LOVE with Favorite Thing #4 - Misto. I use this item probably every other day when I am cooking. It's a must have in your kitchen. For all you brides this year definitely put this on your registry! It is available at Bed Bath and Beyond and Crate and Barrel (not called a Misto there).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Quartet! As you know, I love this design, too. And I'm going to make those potatoes one of these days... :) ~Britta

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...