Monday, January 12, 2009

Great New Recipe - Missy Potatoes


Another great recipe. This one courtsey of my sister-in-law Aimee. These are great potatoes and my husband would eat these everyday if I made them for him.


Missy Potatoes

Ingredients
Bag of Orieda southern style hash browns/thawed (plain)
1 cup - Green onions
1 cup - Shredded Cheddar Cheese
2 tablespoons - Melted Butter
1/4 teaspoon- Pepper
1/2 - 1 teaspoon - Salt
16 oz - Sour Cream
1 can - Cream of Mushroom Soup
Plain Bread Crumbs

Preheat over to 350. Mix all ingredients in a bowl (minus the breadcrumbs). Put in a greased 13x9 glass dish. Bake in oven for 1 hr. or longer if you like it more done. After 30 min add bread crumbs to top.

Enjoy!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This may seem odd, but my comment (or question, rather) is regarding your plates! ;) They look just like the ones my husband and I registered for at Crate & Barrel when we got married in 2007. Are they called "Quartet"? I'm being silly, I know...but still curious! ~ Britta

Christina said...

They are from Crate and Barrel and they are the Quartet. My hubby and I got married in 2007 as well. I LOVE these plates. And its not silly. Do you have any of the serving ware that goes with it?

Mikey said...

plates? plates? the greatest recipe in the history of the universe sits in front of you and you two are talking about plates?? let's get this straight: if i could legally marry these potatoes....I would. Sorry Christina. If i could reproduce with these potatoes....i would. make this recipe. you'll never be the same.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot, the recipe looks fantastic, too! :D

I do have the serving bowl and platter from this set and love them both. I would also like to purchase some of the smaller matching cereal bowls (not part of the standard place setting).

Britta

J @ The Look 4 Less said...

I make a variation of these and they are SO good. I'll have to try them with the breadcrumbs next time. Love this idea for a blog - so clever!

Christina said...

Thanks J. I love your blog. I bought the Arden B sweater yesterday. Can't wait for it to come in the mail.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...