Saturday, January 10, 2009

Favorite Thing #99 - Nikon D40

Another newest favorite thing has been something that I have wanted for a long time and saved up for - Nikon D40 Camera. Ever since I took photography in high school it has always been a passion of mine. I have always had used self-focus cameras. I really wanted to get a new one and my co-worker Steve suggested the D40. I loved the pictures that he took with his so I put it in my Amazon shopping cart and that's where it stayed for a while till I saved the money for it. I just got it before Thanksgiving. I ended up getting it at Ritz Camera because they were having a great sale. I am sooo happy with it. I love it! It's easy to use and the quality is amazing. It's digital so what's nice is I actually get to see the pictures as I take them unlike before where I would take them and pray they would turn out ok. I haven't figured all the goodies on the camera yet and I am actually going to buy Nikon D40 for Dummies to help me figure it all out. I can't wait


3 comments:

Dmbosstone said...

I've always wanted to get a good quality SLR- I hope you have fun with it!

KT said...

I bought myself the same camera two months ago. I am in love with it. Well worth every penny. Enjoy yours!

Karunakar said...

Hi, i want to link exchange with ur blog. My blogs are:

http://nfl-christmas-gifts.blogspot.com/ PR 1
http://sports-jewelry.blogspot.com/ PR N/A
http://phillieschristmas.multiply.com PR 3

If u r interested, kindly contact me at: elinks126@gmail.com

Thanks,
Karunakar.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...