Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Favorite Thing #100 - My Engagement and Wedding Rings

I have been waiting to post this favorite thing for the 100th one. This is my engagement ring that my now husband completely surprised me with on November 11, 2005.

This is part of Ritani's Engless Love Collection. It has an emerald cut diamond in the center with pave diamonds surrounding it and on the band. My wedding band is the exact same as the band around my engagement ring. I know I am biased since it is my ring but I LOVE it.


2 comments:

Tonia Conger said...

Hi Christina! Beautiful ring. My engagement/wedding ring is my favorite piece of jewelry. I have men complimenting me all the time and asking who designed it (it was SimonG).
Anyway, here is the link to the jeans from my blog! Would love to know if you end up getting them. Those last 10 pounds are elusive for me. Skinny jeans might not even be fashionable when I find success.
Here is the link: http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/WomenBrowse/Women_Shop_By_Category/denim/matchstick/PRDOVR~98546/98546.jsp
good luck!
Tonia

Mikey said...

great taste!!! i, of course, am a bit biased but i don't think I'm the only one who thinks it is beautiful.....just like you!!! awwwww. i am sweet, huh?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...