Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Favorite Thing #97 - Women's Ironman Watch


I'm back from a nice long break and I hope you had a great new year. With this new year comes lots of new favorite things for me to share. The first one of 2009 is a new favorite thing thanks to my husband. This was one of my Christmas presents - Ironman Watch. I love this watch for several reasons:

1) I didn't want a "girlie" watch - no pinks, purples, etc. This one is perfect because it's a woman's watch so it fits my wrist and it is in neutral colors.

2) Its easy to use and read.

3) It's affordable. Right now it's only $21.06 from Amazon.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I have the same watch. Brian bought if for me for my birthday over the summer. They are great!! I think I have owned 3 Ironman's the last 10 years. Love them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...