Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Favorite Thing #98 - Dansko Patent Leather Clogs


This favorite thing is thanks to my sister-in-law Aimee - Dansko Patent Leather Clogs. These shoes are soooo comfortable and are very cute. I've been noticing that my feet are getting in worse shape as I get older and continue to wear shoes that are for looks not comfort so I decided to get these. They are great for work or play and they carry the seal ofAcceptance from the American PodiatricMedical Association. They are a little pricey at around $120 but I hear that they last forever. You can get them on Amazon, Nordstroms or visit the Dansko website to see a local store where they are sold. So far I love these and I will be sure to let you know if that changes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...