Friday, February 6, 2009

Favorite Thing #112 - Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact

I LOVE this favorite thing - Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact!!! It's the perfect thing for me when I'm in a hurry and don't have a lot of time to do my makeup because it has my multi uses - eyes and cheeks. I just light brush some of this on my lids (the light colors) and then some on my cheeks (the darker colors) and add some mascara and a little bronzer and I am out the door. Unfortunately it doesn't come cheap. It's $38.00 at Nordstroms but it does last a long time.


Still loving Favorite Thing #12. I don't use it as much in the winter because my hair doesn't get that frizzy since there isn't much humidity. I still have the same bottle as last year. I don't use that much so it lasts forever. In fact I think I have had the same bottle for three years.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...